Thursday, June 24, 2010

day 111: stick a fork in me


I'm stuffed. Stuffed with all the culinary knowledge Le Cordon Bleu sees fit to bestow on me before throwing me out in the real world. I'm going to miss this group of misfits I've been cooking alongside everyday for the last six months. Some of these kids I think I'll be great friends with for a very long time, and some I will likely never see again...but all, I will carry with me the fondest memories of taking my first steps to pursue what I've always wanted to do, to cook.

2 comments:

  1. Trung,

    Rountinely I will view your blog, can see from the picture, and from what written...it has been a true blessing for you this course, and your growth is astronomical. Congrats, and look forward to hearing where you land in the near future to produce flavors and dishes that will 'Wow' many.

    Blessings,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete